By logging onto our website you are committing to abide by our sites terms and conditions and it’s laws and regulations. You are directly responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws that may be set in place in your state. If you do not agree to these terms that are set then please leave this site immediately. The information provided on this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark laws.
USE OF LICENSE
Only do we allow you to copy one material ( information ) on our website. The website is here for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only which means in simple terms that you shall not use our content, images or any information that is stated within our site for your own website or marketing. This is the grant of a license, not transfer title, and under this license you you may not do any of the following :
1. Change or copy any of the materials
2. Use our materials for any commercial purpose of public display
3. Attempt to use or take any software you see within the site and its back end.
4. His license will automatically terminate if you violate any of the above rules.
5. Failing to abide by our rules and terms will result in you being banned from our sites.
In no event will SocialExperience be liable for any damages including without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit. When using SocialExperience you are at your own risk for any damage that is caused to your URL.
SocialExperience is not accountable for any accounts being banned, videos being removed or the loss of followers. We will not be responsible if your account is suspended or cautioned.